Give the gift of Revolution Australia
Our Gift Card is valid for all Revolution Australia products.
It’s the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
Our Gift Cards range from $50 to $500.
How to use your Gift Card Coupon Code
Type the recipient’s email address in the “TO” field above.
Once the Gift Card has been purchased, the lucky person will receive an email with a unique Coupon Code.
To make a purchase using a Gift Card
- visit revolutionaustralia.com, browse and select the product(s) they like the most. Follow the prompts.
- Click on the ‘CHECKOUT’ button. Once the ‘CHECKOUT’ page opens click on “Do you have a Gift Card Coupon Code? Click here to enter code”.
- Enter the Coupon Code. The Gift Card value will be deducted from the total amount. Any unused value can be used on another product.
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions – click ‘PLACE ORDER’.
- If an amount above the value of your Gift Card, needs to be paid: Enter Credit Card or Paypal details.
- A physical card is not sent.
- Gift Card Coupon Codes expire after 180 days (6 months) from date of purchase.
These are the most frequently asked questions related Gift Cards:
- Can I change the value of an gift card after I’ve paid for it?
Not at this time.
- Can I buy an gift card for myself?
Yes. Enter your own email address in the “To” and “From” fields. Complete the transaction normally. When you receive your e-Gift Card alert via email, follow the instructions in this message to retrieve and redeem your e-Gift Card.
- I want a printed gift card to present to someone as a gift. How do I do this?
Simply personalize the e-Gift Card message for your recipient, have it sent to yourself and then print it.
- Do I need a special printer? Do I need to print colour?
No and no. Most standard office and household printers are equipped to print e-Gift Cards, and you do not need to print in colour. Some printers produce great results, and older printers sometimes don’t print certain images well, but the most important thing is that the Coupon Code number is clear.
- What exactly does the recipient receive when I send an e-gift card?
An email is sent to the recipient informing them of your gift, with a code to be used at checkout.
The email also has the same image of the Gift Card that you see above.
- When is the e-gift card sent to the recipient?
The e-Gift Card alert message is sent to the recipient as soon as you purchase it.
- Where can I use my e-Gift Card?
You can only use your e-Gift Card at www.revolutionaustralia.com
- When does the e-Gift Card expire?
An e-Gift Card expires 180 days (6 months) from the date of issue/purchase.
- Can I reload my e-Gift Card after I’ve spent the full value?
Not at this time. Simply purchase a new Gift Card.