Byron Bay Map Poster, Magenta & Charcoal
Proudly designed and made in Australia: You’ll love this amazing Magenta and Charcoal Byron Bay Poster! It shows all of the city’s main highlights and why its beaches, surfing and scuba diving sites are so popular. It specially showcases Cape Byron headland with a lighthouse. Cape Byron is Australia’s Most Easterly Point and humpback whales can be spotted from headland viewpoints such as the Captain Cook Lookout.
This striking full colour map poster will make any wall stand out.
This will fit any decor, and also make a great Aussie souvenir. If you loved walking, seeing and exploring Byron Bay, Australia, this is for you!
The contrast between the magenta and charcoal transforms this map into a piece of art. It’s an amazing and unique map of Byron Bay that you won’t find anywhere else!
Please select your Type and Size from the drop down menu above and then click “Add to Cart” to order!
About the Poster:
- High quality, full colour digitally printed poster.
- printed on 170 gsm premium quality paper.
- The default layout of the prints will include a 1 cm border all around the poster.
Shipping & postage:
- Poster is sent rolled in shipping tube.
- We ship worldwide.
- It generally takes 2-3 working days to process.
- It normally takes 4-5 working days to ship within Australia.
- It normally takes 10-15 working days to ship elsewhere in the world.
- For regular shipping (FREE within Australia), we can’t give you tracking information. Tracking is only available when Express shipping is purchased.
- PRINT POSTER: Frame is not included. Print comes ready to frame.
Colours may vary ever so slightly from screen to print.
- DIGITAL FILE: File comes ready to be uploaded.
Digital file has to be adapted to the 1920 x 1200 pixels size (especially files that come in portrait format).