Say hello to the “Holy Cow burger”. I really want to try this one out.
The burger is sold at Red’s True BBQ in Manchester and Leeds (UK).
Now, take a look at the ingredients they will need to make this beast of a burger:
– Carpaccio beef and olive
– 21-hour Texas-smoked brisket
– Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
– A Parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
– Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
– Thickly sliced mustard-pickled tongue
– Unholy sticky beef jus
– Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
– Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
– Beef bacon
– Red’s Dirty sauce
– Chargrilled red onion ring
The question is: Will it come with fries?
From the DESIGNERS of this awesome hamburger:
The Holy Cow burger also comes with a beef tomato consommé-based Bloody Mary with jerky shards and thrice cooked beef dripping-fried chips with a pulled beef Ragu dipping sauce.
Scott, master of the meats at Red’s, said: “For any kids wanting to get props on Father’s Day, The Holy Cow burger is a gift that keeps on giving; it’s a complete religious eating experience, a journey through the tastiest cuts of beef, and something the old man will never forget!”